Latin America’s biggest cannabis event, LatAm Cann.BIZ, will be held Sept. 1 and 2 at the Santa María Luxury Collection Hotel & Golf Resort in Panama City.
For business people, investors, and professionals in the global cannabis industry, this is the event to attend this fall.
The conference is a 2-day fully bilingual interdisciplinary event that will cover all the trending topics in the cannabis industry including the regulatory framework that governs its production and distribution, cannabis technology, science, and best agricultural and manufacturing practices.
Attendees and speakers will run the gamut from celebrities to politicians and leading business owners.
Networking between stakeholders in the growing cannabis industry will be in full swing as participants engage in speeches, panel discussions, talks, and presentations.
- Adolfo Linares – Lawyer, Former Vice Minister of Education of Panama
- Aras Azadian – Avicanna AVCNF
- Bob Hoban – Clark Hill
- Carlos Hoyos – Velo Legal
- Carlos Ossa – Patient Activist
- Carlos Vives Jr.
- Carolina de la Guardia – Lawyer
- Cynthia Salarizadeh – House of Saka, Green Market Report
- Dr. Dedi Meiri – Laboratory of Cancer Biology and Cannabinoid Research at the Technion Faculty of Biology
- Dra. Ericka Stahl – Fundación Buscando Alternativas, Interdiscipliary Latin American Society of Cannabinology
- Eric Block – Wana Brands
- Lcda. Elvia Lau – National Director of Pharmacy and Drugs, Health Ministry of Panama
- Facundo Garretón – Former Legislator of Argentina, Terraflos
- Garyn Angel – Magical Butter
- Hernán Panessi – Journalist
- Ingrid Schmidt – LATAM Cann.Biz
- Javier Hasse – El Planteo, Benzinga, Forbes, Entrepreneur Media
- José Bacellar – VerdeMed
- Juanjo Feijoo – Weedmaps
Julian Cohen – Canopy Growth Corp
- Leroy Sheffer – Itaslaw
- Lorne Gertner – Serial Entrepreneur, Toky Smoke, PharmaCan
- Lucas Nosiglia – Avicanna
- Luris Higuera – Fundación Buscando Alternativas
- Mara Gordon – Aunt Zelda’s
- Marco Algorta – Bienstar Wellness
- Mariano Duque Velasco – BSF Seeds
- Mark Goldhar – Healing Maps
- Matt Nordgren – Arcadian Capital
- Natalia Kesselman – El Planteo
- Noemí Pérez – Green Book Academy
- Dr. Oludare “Dare” Odumosu – Zelira TherapeuticsPablo Zuanic – Cantor Fitzgerald
- Paul Henderson – High Times Magazine
- Ray Harari – Canalis Capital
- Ryan Douglas – Ryan Douglas Cultivation
- Dr. Sandra Carrillo
- Scott Greiper – Viridian Capital Advisors
- Shadi Atassi – Former Soccer Player, Milonga Yerba Mate
- And more!
- The role of LATAM in the Global Cannabis Market
- Opening Remarks
- Testimonials: The Healing Truth
- Panama The Perfect Arena For Medical Science & Export
- Regulations: A Walk Through Regulatory Grounds in LATAM
- Cannabinoids 101: Medical Usefulness
- Investment: The Green Rush Bussines Models in the Cann Bussines: Where do I fit in?
- Celebrity Brands: Do They Work?
- Celebrity Brands: Do They Work?
- Quality: STREET VS INDUSTRY Required Lab Testing: better medicine, better living
- The real Cannabis Business is the real estate Business
- Security: From Top Security To Guarding Cannabis Farm
- Research & Development / Filling The Gaps In Cannabis Research
- Manufacturing Medicine for the World: The Healing Power Of Cannabis
- Personalized Medicine
- Cannabis Banking: The Challenges After Legalization
- Cannabis, Crypto, NFTs and The Metaverse: What’s Up?
- Cannabis and Media
- Raising Capital: Funding 101
- Growing: Cann as a Master / Legacy To Legal
- How Is The Psychedelics Industry Different From Cannabis? What Lessons Can It Take?
- Cannabis and Sports
- Investment opportunities: US vs Canada vs Latam
- The Power of Brands And Consumer Packaged Goods in The Cannabis Space
- Cannabis Funding: Equity vs Debt
To find out about sponsorship options click here or contact Javier Hasse at email@example.com