This summer will look a whole lot different now that more people are vaccinated and covid-restrictions are lifting.
We can now return to pool parties, beach days, and celebrating the summer months with our friends face-to-face.
To make your party stand out, you’re going to need an impressive drink recipe.
These THC-infused drinks, made with Curaleaf’s new Select Squeeze beverage enhancer, would also be perfect for celebrating pride, as they’ll cool you down so you can continue to break a sweat dancing in the parade.
Here are a few recipes that will be sure to please your friends and help you make some new ones as well.
Easy THC-Infused Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade With Select Squeeze
- 1 dose Select Squeeze in Strawberry Lemonade
- Lemon Lime Soda
- In a glass of ice, mix equal parts lemonade and your favorite lemon lime soda
- Add one dose of Select Squeeze in Strawberry Lemonade and stir
- Garnish with lemon
Select Squeeze Snow Cones (Makes Three)
- 1 dose Select Squeeze in Watermelon
- 1 cups water
- 1 cups sugar
- 1 envelope powdered drink mix (like Crystal Light or Jolly Rancher Powder Drink Mix)
- 1 cup crescent shaped ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons water
- Make your syrup.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, bring water to a boil. Add sugar and stir until the sugar completely dissolves.
- Add simple syrup to a medium bowl and add an envelope of powdered drink mix to the bowl.
- Stir until fully dissolved, then let cool.
- Make the snow.
- Place ice cubes into blender. Cover and press on the “Ice Crush” or “Pulse” function until ice is completely crushed.
- Transfer crushed ice into a bowl. Sprinkle 2 tsp of water over the ice, which will make it easier to pack.
- Use ice cream scoop to shape ice into balls, and place in cups or cones for serving.
- Top snow with syrup and enjoy.
- Make your syrup.
THC-Infused Agua Fresca with Select Squeeze
- 1 dose Select Squeeze in Lemon-Lime
- 4 cups diced, peeled ripe watermelon or cantaloupe
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Blend together the watermelon or cantaloupe with 1 1/2 cups of the water, Select Squeeze and the sugar at high speed until smooth
- Strain through a medium strainer into a large pitcher or bowl
- Stir in the remaining water
- Refrigerate for at least one hour
- Fill a glass with ice, pour in the mixture, and enjoy
Drink recipes provided by Mark Sinclair of Curaleaf.